What CAD software to buy!?

Dan the plumber

Im in the West Midlands mate......yourself?

I'm in Hertfordshire near Stansted Airport. Personally Dan if you've taken half an hour to do a bathroom layout within half an hour on your first go I'd say that's pretty good. You'll get quicker everytime you use it, plus there is a Sketchup forum within the CADtutor forums. Do the tutorials as well, they do help. Especially learn how to create components, that stops all of your different elements from interfering with each other when you do start producing complex models.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Dan the plumber

• SLW210

• f700es

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drill bit will open the ports up wider' date=' make it anything you want.

edit--just be careful if you drill out the choke point in the swivel, they made the wall pretty thin there to prevent what I just descibed. May have to do some improvisation with the plumbing if you have an adjustible shower head.[/quote']You got that right. I did drill an adjustable one out and ended up with a combination water jet saw and Gattling gun.

• 1 year later...
I'm in Hertfordshire near Stansted Airport. Personally Dan if you've taken half an hour to do a bathroom layout within half an hour on your first go I'd say that's pretty good. You'll get quicker everytime you use it, plus there is a Sketchup forum within the CADtutor forums. Do the tutorials as well, they do help. Especially learn how to create components, that stops all of your different elements from interfering with each other when you do start producing complex models.

Whoo, another Herts CADDY!

KITCHEN-A.jpg

Plumber you have already been give excellent advise but thought i would ad my two cents worth.

1 - this is not a professional drawing (not that good really)

2 - It sole purpose is to show you what can be done in Autocad LT

The OP is from 2011 so I hope Dan the Plumber have chosen a cad-system by now :thumbsup:

If the OP is as slow and inattentive as i am he may not Thanks for waking me up