Unable to open the drawing

srinu_vasu38

I got it to run under recover, but once it finally opens the drawing there's nothing in model space and only a rectangle and a viewport in the layout tab.

Sorry, but it looks like you may have to recreate it. If you had automatic backups turned on, look for a .bak with the same name. It could save you some time.

There is also a "file_name.SV$"(automatic save) file from wich you can recover data.

Try to locate the file and see if you can recover the drawing.

I forgot to mention that you can recover data from a corrupted file by creating a new file and importing the data as a block into the new DWG.

I'm laughing while reading this forum site because the problem above was having problem how to pen the drawing part of pc am i right? I think you can find it under the windows program...if that's your problem i have my own problem too and that is all about LINK REMOVED

Edited by SLW210
Remove Link

Why your always hanging me up her on under moderation process i want to see my forum about home pc setup so other people can might see my problem and they could help me rather.

borjz:

Is there a problem here?

You have attached your post to a thread started by someone else.

Why don't you post your question as a new thread in the proper forum and we will try to help you. Please provide as much detail as you can too. Thanks.

I forgot to mention that you can recover data from a corrupted file by creating a new file and importing the data as a block into the new DWG.

I tried that, but it didn't work. The original file is too corrupted.

I'm laughing while reading this forum site because the problem above was having problem how to pen the drawing part of pc am i right? I think you can find it under the windows program...if that's your problem i have my own problem too and that is all about LINK REMOVED

Why your always hanging me up her on under moderation process i want to see my forum about home pc setup so other people can might see my problem and they could help me rather.

I saw nothing in your link but an advertisment for home computer repair. If you have a problem with setting up your PC ask specific questions in the correct forum.