Open file display at top of window does not match, 2012 Civ 3D

hanneh

Something that really annoys me since we've upgraded to 2012 Civil 3D: if I have several drawings open at once (usually do), when I glance up to the top of the window to see which drawing I'm in, the wrong one is often displayed until I hit save or drop down the "window" menu and re-select it. I am processing tons of survey data from many different projects, so it can really throw me off if I don't notice this!

Can't say I've encountered the problem in plain AutoCAD. Right now I have eight drawings opened and I'm bouncing between four of them. No problem with which drawing I'm currently in being displayed. Does a REGEN correct the info?

Nope, when I read your response, I tried a regen, and the incorrect file display at the top did not change. Just have to select the drawing again, or hit save. Guess it's not a huge thing, just irritating; but I thought it was worth a comment.