Any Mac users here using autocad 2011?

SadisticIron

I am drawing in 3d and I can do all my changes to my object in 2d wireframe no problem but as soon as I switch it to shaded or any other shade mode I can not select the object at all. The reason I am doing this is because I need the object in shade mode in order to do my solview and soldraw on my layout. In class we use PC and at home I am using my mac. If there is any suggestions please shoot them my way.

Thanks guys

I am drawing in 3d and I can do all my changes to my object in 2d wireframe no problem but as soon as I switch it to shaded or any other shade mode I can not select the object at all. The reason I am doing this is because I need the object in shade mode in order to do my solview and soldraw on my layout. In class we use PC and at home I am using my mac. If there is any suggestions please shoot them my way.

Thanks guys

If you are unfamiliar with it? You might want to try SOLPROF, it is much more intuitive, but you will need to copy your model and orient it for your views in modelspace, before starting the command from your layout.

• 3 years later...

I have pretty much the same problem than you SadisticIron.

when I switch it to shaded or any other shade mode I can not select the object at all.

I'm using AutoCad 2010 Mac edition and I'm driving mad to find out a workaround for that problem?

Thanks