Merging Content Builder files

NH3man!

We have three different people making MVparts on three separate work stations. I know there has to be an easy way to merge all the files but at this point I haven't been able to. Looking for some hints. Thanks

You'll want to create a separate APC file for your MvParts, and place them in a network folder, pathing that folder in your Options menu under the MEP Catalogs tab, under Multi-view Part. Here, you can "Add" a new path to an entirely separate APC file (aka Catalog File). I named my APC file my company name, so that way when you insert an MvPart, you now will have two mutually exclusive catalogs - the default one from Autodesk, then the in-house managed one for your company.

Best practice of managing it for more than one person is to make it a read only directory for the other designers with only you have write access. This way, they can make their own MvParts but they have to send them to you for review, then you add them to the catalog, creating a good standard so people are accessing it all the time, messing things up.

:)