Colored background.

Ibrahim

Hello every one.

i am working with a some drawings and i have to have them in colores..i mean that instead of having white paiper i want a yellow paipre....i am using hatch.....can that in another way specially my drawing is big and i have to make a very big hatch and send it back the drawing and i have the difficulties when i have to change some details!....

is there any body that can give me a tip (without hatch having colored back ground)?

thanks

Untitled.jpg

Hello every one.

i am working with a some drawings and i have to have them in colores..i mean that instead of having white paiper i want a yellow paipre....i am using hatch.....can that in another way specially my drawing is big and i have to make a very big hatch and send it back the drawing and i have the difficulties when i have to change some details!....

is there any body that can give me a tip (without hatch having colored back ground)?

thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31629[/ATTACH]

A few ways to go. You can open your options (right click in the command line, choose options) then select the DISPLAY tab and click on the COLORS button ..... take a look at the attachments. Choose whatever color you like. If your hatch, as described is causing you problems, you could just turn off the hatch layer while you work on any changes. It sounds like you have already sent the HATCHTOBACK, which should help too, if the layer is frozen or turned off, that shouldn't matter.

Paperspace background color change.jpg

Plot preview background color change.jpg

A few ways to go. You can open your options (right click in the command line, choose options) then select the DISPLAY tab and click on the COLORS button ..... take a look at the attachments. Choose whatever color you like. If your hatch, as described is causing you problems, you could just turn off the hatch layer while you work on any changes. It sounds like you have already sent the HATCHTOBACK, which should help too, if the layer is frozen or turned off, that shouldn't matter.

That only changes the screen display colour though doesn't it, i.e. will have no effect on printing (not that I've actually tried it before) with it still coming out white?

That only changes the screen display colour though doesn't it, i.e. will have no effect on printing (not that I've actually tried it before) with it still coming out white?

Right as rain, still prints white, although the print preview was, as expectecd decidedly yellowish. Buy some yellow paper?

Ya Dadgad,that is great!!!!! and how can i make it ( the wellow colour for bachground) only in the viewport , i mean to get the viewports with bach ground yellow and the other parts from the layout with whit for example? thanks for ur help

oh....i did not tried it but in preview i have yellow layout !

Sorry Ibrahim, but it seems to me that you will be going back to hatching, which should be fine, as long as you follow my previous suggestions on hatching. There may well be a better way, but somebody else will have to come up with it.

Dadgad,,,,it is ok and thanks for sharing me ur ideas,,,,, actually i know about putting hutch in a layer and controlling it with (on or off) layer...but I find it not so fast practilcally when u have many work to do...thanks anyway and will have alook maybe some will come with a magic solution!!