Deselect on Pan

sublimekid

Hi all,

Anyone ever have the problem of item being deselected when you pan around a DWG (inside a viewport)? Even the tiniest bit of movement and everything you have selected is mysteriously de-selected. Happen for middle mouse button, pan tool on tool bar, pan command.

MAJOR loss of functionality, feels like it cuts productivity in half.

I'm using AutoCAD 2012, SP1.

I'm having the same issue...It only seems to happen if the objects are in a viewport. Also only seems to happen in one drawing file at the moment. Just to add, It only happens when the viewport is locked.

I'm having the same issue...It only seems to happen if the objects are in a viewport. Also only seems to happen in one drawing file at the moment. Just to add, It only happens when the viewport is locked.

Just ran some tests....it currently does this with all drawings i open.

Does it happen with a NEW drawing? Do the drawings contain hatches?

In looking on the Autodesk site this sounds like a bug, maybe. PANNING UNSELECTS

It is indeed the hatches....i wonder how long autodesk will continue adding new features while continuing to break their working ones.

It is indeed the hatches....i wonder how long autodesk will continue adding new features while continuing to break their working ones.

My guess would be the End of Time.