Justify

Kemphas

I would of thought that changing the justify location to an object would change its position when copy and paste...

i copy and paste ALLOT, when i do i utilize reference points so everything is uniform.. problem is not everything is the same size.. for example, if i have 2 lines in a text box verses one...

When i copy i want the object to be moved and snapped from the middle left, not bottom left... or the top right not the bottom left.

is there a way to do this? Justify isnt it..

That's what i do as well ill straight line them or draw a line to the bottom left corner as a different layer than freeze the previous and delete...I figured the forum's here have had answers for everything so far...

Also centered text screws up as well, so i justify left than properties group edit..

tiring, hoping there is a better way.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if a file or images will help..

When you copy, and than paste.. or Cut and than paste, your object is controlled by the farthest bottom left corner (lowest X and Y Axis....) Can you set where the object is controlled by and by which means it would be controlled that way on ever paste..

Another words not highlighting and typing "move" than your pick point.. but set its Pick area or something..