I want to learn LISP but you have to do it for me

Rick_Ismael

It's been a month now since I discovered this wonderful site. Based on the older post, I've notice that most people were asking for help with their codes due to errors and sub-functions. But now all I can see are people asking for the entire code to be written for them. How can you help others if they can't even help themselves?

That decision to help or not and to what extent is entirely up to the forum member who is responding. There have been instances where someone has gotten a bit too demanding with their requests thereby alienating themselves from further help. Most people who request help are pretty decent about thanking the person(s) who have helped them.

No one is going to do anything they don't want to do. If someone is too lazy to learn to code themselves and they successfully get another to code it for them, who cares? We're not here to pass judgement (unless you explode dimensions).