monocrome not plotting black and white

nowikovs12

Hello there,

I am trying to plot this floor plan, which has different layers, and each layer has diferent colour. When I select, dwg to pdf, A4@1:00 ISO full bleed with monocrome applied, and do a prewiew of this plot, all of the layers are plotting black like they should exept one, which is showed in the image. The layer is no diferent from the others. I created a new layer named simillar to the one with the issue, moved things across to the new layer, changed new layer colour, and it fixed the issue.

Is anyone familiour with this issue?

Also, when ready to plot, the autocad comes up with a message saying that I dont have a pdf reader, but I do. I have the adobe reader installed. Usually, when I plot the drawing as pdf it nicely, automaticaly brings up adobe reader with the drawing, and I can quicly review it. Now I just keep getting this message.

Is there a way to "link" the adobe reader, so that it stops jumping out this message, and instead, opens it outomaticly, like normally it does.

Thank you for your help, again :)

Untitled.jpg

For the plot color, make sure the layer is not using True Color.

For the Adobe reader, not sure might need to reinstall Adobe reader. Maybe a repair of AutoCAD if that doesn't work.