• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• hopefulstone

• ScribbleJ

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you see! It has nothing to do with SNAPANG nor UCS. I have try to repair/ reinstall my CAD, and restore Windows back to early time point. But the problem is still there.

dsd.png

Wait a minute.

Is that an image of a PICKBOX you just posted?

I think you jumped the gun if you already tried a repair, a reinstall and utilizing a Windows restore point. That's akin to swapping out the engine of your car because one tire is low on air.

I am confused now. Is your cross hair like your first or second picture? The second picture looks like normal, except you seem to have Blipmode activated.

If your cross hair is still like your first picture, then were you playing about with 3D Orbit or some sort of 3D viewing?

Type Plan, and choose the World option. :D

Blipmode? Someone still uses Blipmode? Most users don't even know that command still exists even in 2012.

I asked about his UCS but the OP never replied.

Nop... The 1st picture is before I set SNAPANG = "0" and the second is after. I can't select objects with left button, It make some points instead, and the middle button shows a panel like this.

2.png

Here you see. There's nothing in Aperture Size!!!

1.png

So you did at least literally straighten out your crosshairs. Well it's a start.

If you press the F7 function key do the little white crosses (pretty sure they are blips) disappears? Yes/No/What are blips?

yap... the little white crosses disappear :)

Your crosshairs are the same color as your background, change them to something else.

of course not :))

Alright. That means you had BLIPMODE turned on. How you managed to do that I can only wonder.

BLIPMODE can be turned On/Off via the command line. Just type BLIPMODE and reset it should you encounter the problem again.

So, to recap, we have crosshairs. Yes?

We have no more "blips". Yes?

What's the next problem?

Didn't you post an image (post #3) with the crosshairs straightened out?

yep... but when a reopen CAD. It's back.

Did you do as eldon suggested in post #5?

Nothing changed.

Argh. Double argh!

Hmmm. Anw, thank you very much. I'll back up my windows for sure :(

What happens if you start a brand new drawing?

Be quick about it laddie as I gots to be hittin da road pretty soon.

Time's a wastin lad! What are you doing, taking a nap?

And stop playing with BLIPMODE cause it won't do a darn thing about your crosshairs. Leave it permanently OFF. It's just an annoyance anyway.

Make sure the AutoSnap Settings (as shown in the image on the first page; upper left corner of the bottom image) are checked. I have noticed this happening before and had the same results.

Wait a minute.

Is that an image of a PICKBOX you just posted?

I think you jumped the gun if you already tried a repair, a reinstall and utilizing a Windows restore point. That's akin to swapping out the engine of your car because one tire is low on air.

Ok that was funny ReMark. I about fell out of my seat from laughing so hard.

have you messed with the CURSORSIZE command at all? It might be worth looking into based on what i see from your screen shots though i don't know why a reinstall wouldn't have fixed any issue to begin with.

Are you running any scripts or lisps?