Civil Drafting

bracken2

Civil drafting 05404100.dwgtrying to draw cedar park drive. I have read over and over what you have in this forum, but my still dose not come out right. so this is what I'm working on

1 it's at the bottom of a hill side.the centeline radius of cedar park drive is 7115.37 and the center point is at locted at 528257.05,47668.89 the distance from the centerline to the curb on each side is 25', and the distance from the centerline to the right-of-way on each side is 40'.

so what I have try is drawing line wth the polyline, but each time is gose all over the place. what I'm doing wrong?

Looks to me as though your line starts waaaaaaay to the right of your grid. Maybe your grid is not located correctly.

ok, so what do I need to do to fix it, by using the array how would i set the row

if the lower-left elevation mark(29.9) to the mark that's 50 ft. the top of the screen (elevation 32.0)

I don't think you understand. Isn't the starting point of your line supposed to fall somewhere within the boundaries of your grid? In other words: your grid has to be moved to the right (east).

The centerline of Cedar Park line should start approximately 42.64 to the right (east) of your bench mark (BM 312) and it should end approximately 303.77 to the right (east) of the lower left hand corner of your grid.

I don't think you understand. Isn't the starting point of your line supposed to fall somewhere within the boundaries of your grid? In other words: your grid has to be moved to the right (east).

The centerline of Cedar Park line should start approximately 42.64 to the right (east) of your bench mark (BM 312) and it should end approximately 303.77 to the right (east) of the lower left hand corner of your grid.

ok, I think I understand this, but when I put the coordinate in. they going all over the place, the coordinate I have been putting in is 528257.05,47668.89 starting at 42.6440

Yeah, well that is where it is supposed to start. 42.6440 is not a coordinate.

ok, I keep working on it, not sure what I'm doing wrong, :(

At this point I'm not sure what you are still doing wrong. If you moved the grid, as I previously suggested, and your line now starts in the right place then it sounds like you are on the right track. Do you have any further questions or not?

At this point I'm not sure what you are still doing wrong. If you moved the grid, as I previously suggested, and your line now starts in the right place then it sounds like you are on the right track. Do you have any further questions or not?

I will later, I needed to stop at this point, I'v been sick so I needed to rest but thanks,