Problem finding a file

addesigns

I am running AutoCAD 2010. I was able to get the CUI file from a coworker that had the pulldown menus I needed. I put all the files that the pulldown menu commands relate to on my PC and on the server. When I run a command everything is dandy. When I change the macro on the commands to look onto the server; instead of my PC; there is a problem and a window pops up stating Cannot find file in search path. This is occurring with SOME of the Commands, not all of the Commands. Am I missing something? I have quadruple checked the path I give and it is typed correctly. Im just not sure where to look or what to do.

Nothing was wrong wrong the threads. I had used CUI editor before but it was about a year ago. After work I figured out the order so that I could accomplish what I wanted. The problem now is that I change the path in the macro to the server and it doesnt always work for the commands