Can't browse my computer Enter file name import / template

wiemer

Hello i've recently tried to import an 3ds file (3dmax) since it gave me an error, i cant browse my computer:x. for example when i try to import a file i can't browse my computer for files i want to import. the same happens when i want to attach something etc, autocad won't let me browse my computer. is it possible to fix this or do i need to install autocad all over again?:?

http://imageshack.us/f/12/naamloosiur.jpg/

You first course of action should always be to try and solve the problem without having to resort to an uninstall / reinstall. If that doesn't work then your next course of action should be to try a Repair. Finally, if that fails it's time to consider going the uninstall / reinstall route. This should always be your last option and not your first option. No need to go with the nuclear option if one of the first two will suffice.