Autocad annotative scaling and title block with attributes

cnash52

I was just notified I am supposed to show a small class how to make our company title blocks using attributes and what annotative scaling is and how to use it. Can anyone direct me to videos or related forums so I can set up something to show tomorrow morning. We are going to be setting up our block library and setting up our title blocks. Should this be done using templates for each paper size? Please help ASAP. Thank you in advance!!!

Tutorials can be found here at CADTutor as well as here...

http://www.we-r-here.com/cad/

I would recommend that anyone working with a variety of different sheet sizes create a template for each one with all the necessary title block / border information as well as layering conventions, text and dimension styles, etc. It just makes sense.

Tutorials can be found here at CADTutor as well as here...

http://www.we-r-here.com/cad/

I would recommend that anyone working with a variety of different sheet sizes create a template for each one with all the necessary title block / border information as well as layering conventions, text and dimension styles, etc. It just makes sense.

Absolutely the way to go, serving as a nice baseline for enhanced conformity, you might want to make sure that your UNITS setting is the one you favor, and include a TABLESTYLE if you have any customized ones you use regularly.