More on Moments of Inertia and MASSPROP

nicolas

Hi,

First of all, I want to wish a Happy New Year 2012 to all and a great thanks for so many direct and indirect solutions, suggestions and guidance that have been of great help to me.

Well, to begin this year, I want to start with MASSPROP. Last year, through the forum, I came across modulus.lsp, centroid.vlx, massp.lsp ... all great and powerful lisp.

Exploring the issue further, it would be great if solutions can be found for the following:

1. changing the units of moments of inertia from mm4 to cm4 while the units for the drawings remain in mm

2. possibility to rip the text from the massprop command starting "Area ... Principle moments and X-Y ... I .... J .." and paste into mtext with size 2 and a definite color.

3. add cm^4 after the Ix and Iy results

4. Cancel the "Write Analysis to a file [Yes/No] " ... like a Peditaccept variable but in this case we want the answer to be N and pertaining to MASSPROP

5. The relationship between Moments of Inertia and Principle Moments and X-Y direction about centroid.

6. To boost things further: a lisp tutorial based on MASSPROP, how to rip the different value for user-defined output

Thanks in advanced,

Regards,

Nicolas.