Tapatalk Forum App

CADTutor

The CADTutor forum has always been available on mobile devices with a web browser and that's still the case. However, you now have more choice in the way you interact with our forums from your mobile device. By popular demand, the CADTutor forum can now be used with the Tapatalk app for Android, Blackberry and iPhone/iPad. This app makes it easier to work with the forum on devices with small screens. Below are some screenshots from the HTC Sensation:

tt3.jpg

You can download the Tapatalk app from Android Market, BlackBerry App World or the iPhone App Store. This is not a free app but it is reasonably priced and it's ad-free. CADTutor does not profit from the sale of the app.

See here for more information on the Android app.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• SLW210

• f700es

• duhcheem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iPhone App (universal app, compatible with both iPhone and iPad) : http://itunes.apple.com/se/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

Blackberry App : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/46654

Tapatalk website: http://www.tapatalk.com/

Just you know, so you don't think we're biast to Android just because some *cough*david*cough* are :wink:

I like the iPhone features and software although I find the physical size of it is too big for it to comfortably fit in my hand and use one handed.

Just you know, so you don't think we're biast to Android just because some *cough*david*cough* are :wink:

Darn! I got found out :D

Probably worth adding that there are lots of Tapatalk reviews on YouTube for Android and iPhone if you'd like to see it in action before you buy.

Here is the forum using my Xparent Blue version of Tapatalk on my HTC Sensation.

d03605de-112c-6eaf.jpg

Have the same app on my Kindle Fire (rooted with Google Apps to get it), but I can't take screenshots, yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently loaded Tapatalk for my DROID and I really like it. I am inexperienced with forums so I hope this isn't a silly question.

I wasn't able to find CadTutor with the Tapatalk browser. I had to search by name. Wouldn't you want people to be able to find the forum through the browse option as well? I probably wouldn't have even noticed but I was trying to find similar forums so I thought I'd find CadTutor with browse and see what else was available that's similar.

As I said I'm very inexperienced with online forums. In fact I signed up on CadTutor just this past week and I can't say for sure that it isn't the first forum I have EVER posted on.:rolleyes:

I found the Browse function not particularly helpful because there are so many forums listed on Tapatalk. However, if you use the Search function and type in "AutoCAD" or "CADTutor", you'll find it first time.

I thought I looked through all the categories that seemed related to the forum, but apparently I missed at least one. What category and subcategory did you browse under?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...