No Model Space

azottopilot

I used an ‘A’ size Standard DWG, exploded it (in paper space)but cannot find any status bar on bottom with model space, paper space buttons etcon this XP PC.

If I click on VIEW, paper space has a check mark, If I click onmodel space (tiled) my DWG disappears.

How Can I get an active model space view port and buttons onthe bottom?

Another problem, I transferred my AutoCad 14 DWG’s from my oldW2K PC onto a flash drive and saved it to my XP PC. Unfortunately they open up as read only.

If I go to propertiesto the Read Only check box it is already unchecked.

Try entering OPTIONS at the commandline, then open the PROFILES tab and choose another user profile and set it current. That may get you your layout back. It sounds like you also need to create a VIEWPORT in your layout. You are on a seriously vintage version of the program, so most of what I suggest may not be available for you. Hopefully one or more of the crusty old guard will remember how they used to work, in the last millenia.