size mismatch

paulsm11

Looks like a site plan Jack.

Yeah...I screwed that up apparently...I meant the one with all the yellow lines...On this machine its the second one...on my laptop I'd have sworn it was first. Very strange.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulsm11

• ReMark

• Jack_O'neill

• CyberAngel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok...don't know what that site was supposed to do but it took me to some adult oriented chat site in German. Virus scan running now...I highly recommend no one else follow that link.

edit---no viruses, but that site planted several tracking cookies. I took a look at the history, and my antivirus did fend off a couple of attacks during the time I was on that site. Seriously NOT funny!

Edited by Jack_O'neill

im trying to copy it into just a plain standard setup a0 dwg from my company but my boss wont allow anything with title headers etc to be uploaded! ive also removed that link, does anyone have a file hosting site to use so i can post to here?

im trying to copy it into just a plain standard setup a0 dwg from my company but my boss wont allow anything with title headers etc to be uploaded! ive also removed that link, does anyone have a file hosting site to use so i can post to here?

I use Dropbox from time to time. Have never had it spam or redirect me or the folks I work with. Simple and easy to use too.