Rotate block with attributes = messed attributes

From the attached image you can see what I'm talking about.

(left=original, middle=ROTATE, right=PROPERTIES)

When I rotate blocks using ROTATE command everything is fine, but when I rotate blocks using PROPERTIES my attributes get messed.

I need to rotate several blocks at once with PROPERTIES, because I don't have time to rotate each one separately.

The same thing happens when scaling blocks, but this was resolved using the command BSCALE in the command line.

15997331.jpg

I'm sure I've run across custom lisp routines that will rotate an entire group of blocks individually around their respective insertion points. Would that be an acceptable solution to your problem?

lisp routine that rotate blocks individually around their insertion points. Would that be a solution to your problem?

Yes =D

But I thought AutoCAD 2008 already has a built-in lisp to do that.

For example, the command BSCALE is built-in in Express Tools, but it is not displayed on the menus, available only through commandline.

BSCALE

Scales a block insert from its insertion point.

Yes, you are right; BSCALE will scale blocks based upon their original insertion points.

Edited by ReMark

I want to rotate them around their insertion points...

(bscale was only an example of built-in lisp)

but anyway, let me search some lisp on the internet, I just tought Autocad had some "hidden command" to do it ;)