Move MODEL Tab

CiCAD

i would like to know if i can move the model tab. the tab next to the shhets as seen in the picture below. i have many many sheets to this drawing. too many to see all at once along the bottom of the screen and i find it annoying having to scroll back to model fromt the sheet i am working on. would be good if i could "Move To End" like i can do with sheets.

Model TAB.JPG

The option to move the model tab is greyed out so the only thing I could suggest is that you move the layout tabs you are currently working on closer to the model tab instead. Although, can't layout tabs be condensed? I don't know the answer to that question since the most tabs I've ever had in a drawing were seven and I have a 25" wide screen monitor so I have a lot of space across the bottom of my screen.

You don't need to scroll back, just click on left arrow with the verticle line (located at the left end of tabs and you can select model to switch

If you are in a layout tab, you can simply type "model" at the command line and you'll pop back to the model tab. You could make a button or alias to shorten that if you wanted. Another way to do that is to right click on the layout tabs and select "activate model tab". You can use the same method to return to the layout you were on by selecting "activate previous layout". Those options might speed up moving back and forth for you.

You can also turn on the application status bar if your not using it and use the "Quick View" tools. When you click on that, a row of thumbnails will appear at the bottom of the screen. You can not only switch to any of the layouts displayed, but you can plot or publish a selected layout from the thumbnail.

You can also turn on the application status bar if your not using it and use the "Quick View" tools. When you click on that' date=' a row of thumbnails will appear at the bottom of the screen. You can not only switch to any of the layouts displayed, but you can plot or publish a selected layout from the thumbnail.[/quote']

1+

I also recommend the QVLAYOUT command. ;)