Possible to revert autocad printing to default?

neuri

Hi,

I don't remember what I did, but apparently, AutoCAD now prints to a default A3-small margin instead of the normal A3 that my HP printer does.

When I switch back to A3, it cuts out certain parts, in my print preview everything is fine, but when it prints out, the left and ride side are cut off.

Even when I use A3-small margin, both sides still get cut off.

Can I sort of like.. "flush" all printer settings from acad and revert to default while I clean up my printer drivers and reinstall?

edit:

here's what I mean.

during print preview:

CW2fA.jpg

after printing:

5oiYO.jpg

If you noticed, the DATE section on the left and the Dimensions on the Right have been cut off.

Edited by neuri

maybe your layout has shifted, relative to the paper background. in paper space, you might be able to move your title block, in order to realign it with the paper background. this has happened to me before when i printed a drawing on different printers.

this is in modelspace, i have yet to use layouts during this project.

i'm basically using the WINDOW button to select the borders to print in modelspace, it has always worked before. But now it seems to be broken.

PDF prints out fine though, so could this be a printer issue?

it could be just a printer setup issue. there is a button in the printer settings where you can select the offset, under where you select WINDOW. you can also select the option to center the drawing. one of these settings may have been inadvertently changed.

hope this helps.

I think i got it.

I reset to factory defaults on my HP 7500A, removed drivers, reboot. Setup my printer's wireless connection then re-installed the drivers.

So frustrating.