Selecting Multiple Snap Points

Hi, I want to move a few snap points on a line but not all of them... Usually I would shift + click each individual snap point and then move but when I have a lot of points it gets pretty time consuming.

I was wondering if there was a way to drag select multiple snap points in a line.

Cheers,

Funk

I don't think you really mean "snap points on a line". If you are referring to "GRIPS" on a polyline, then you can use the shift key to make multiple grips "hot" and stretch them simultaneously. I don't know of any other way to make multiple grips hot.

ah yeh sorry I mean grips... Yeh I want to make them 'hot' without having to go around holding shift and individually selecting dozens. So time consuming.

and sometimes when I get to the last few ill accidentally miss the snap point and hit the line and it deselects the whole thing.

Sounds like you've got a gripe about grips. Get a grip.

BTW, they are called grips. Snap points are a different tool.

I'm trying to picture what you are attempting to do and I'm guessing that STRETCH doesn't do the trick. But have you tried to STRETCH using the crossing polygon selection option? You may still need to enter a bunch of points but you don't need to hold the shift key.