Autodesk AutoCad Structural Detailing 7 (7.5) - release date

hmd

Please, please help me.

I have now spent some time trying to find certain informtion regarding:

Autodesk AutoCad Structural Detailing 7 (7.5).

I am identifying software strings (exe files) for customers. I need to find out whether a piece of software is e.g. freeware or commerical, and if it is commercial then what is the price and when was it released.

However, I am totally lost with Autodesk AutoCad Structural Detailing 7 (7.5).

I have found it to cost around $5495,00, but I just cannot find anything about the release date.

Is there anybody out there why knows anytjing aboout this?

I have tried asking autodesk with other of my 'problems', but they never seem to answer - a waste of time. So, I have gotten used to trying other sources. Sales people loose interest in answering when they find out that I am not buying, or they are afraid I am an industrial spy.

my experience 'geeks' are much better and faster :).

Lie. Tell the salesperson you are buying and that you need a real-world number to put on the paperwork being submitted to your boss for approval. How else are you going to get that purchase order approved right?

Unless you have a Subscription most questions regarding "problems" are either going to be ignored or you are going to be told to work through the dealer you purchased the software from. That's just the way it is. AutoDesk stopped being interested in solving customer's problems for free a very long time ago when their sales exploded and they became the leading CAD software company in the world. Your "problems" are small potatoes to them. Yeah, I know, it hurts to hear that but you'll live.

You want release dates on various AutoDesk products research some of the blogs written by people with connections inside AutoDesk. There are plenty of them out there.