AfraLisp has a new home with CADTutor

CADTutor

Earlier this week, site owner of AfraLisp (Kenny Ramage) and I came to a mutually satisfactory arrangement, whereby the site ownership was transferred to me.

The future of AfraLisp has been hanging in the balance for some time now and the new arrangement means that the site now has a guaranteed future.

I don't have any immediate plans for the site but it seems obvious to forge some strong links between CADTutor and AfraLisp.

Comments welcome.

AfraLisp.net

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• Car5858

• David Bethel

• good_m

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Bloodwig80

looks like there is a lot of information on that AfraLisp site. I'll do some perusing later when i have some downtime.

Do you have any plans for that information database?

There is masses of information on the Afralisp site and it will be a little while before I am able to focus my full atention on it.

Broadly, I intend to keep the site going because it is well known and well though of. I hope to encourage others to contribute new material. In the shorther term, I will be bringing some of the basic AutoLISP tutorials over to CADTutor as a sort of primer. That material will appear with the launch of the new site later in the summer. At least, that's the plan at this stage.

There is masses of information on the Afralisp site and it will be a little while before I am able to focus my full atention on it.

Broadly, I intend to keep the site going because it is well known and well though of. I hope to encourage others to contribute new material. In the shorther term, I will be bringing some of the basic AutoLISP tutorials over to CADTutor as a sort of primer. That material will appear with the launch of the new site later in the summer. At least, that's the plan at this stage.

That sounds great :)

• 2 years later...

I just found the afralisp site, but all the body text is white, on a white background. I can read it if I 'select all' but it's otherwise invisible.

Jon

I just found the afralisp site, but all the body text is white, on a white background. I can read it if I 'select all' but it's otherwise invisible.

Jon

What browswer and version are you using? It looks fine in IE6/7 and Firefox.

Jon

Using Firefox? Go to Tools > Content > Colors and uncheck 'Allow pages to choose their own colors...'

• 4 months later...

Just added the site to the favorites, beem wanting to learn lisp fro a few months now. Thanks for the link

C

Just added the site to the favorites, beem wanting to learn lisp fro a few months now. Thanks for the link

C

If there is anything that may not be covered by AfraLISP.net, check out Jeffery Sanders site (just google "Jeffery Sanders LISP") - there is a ton of info there also.

And if you are stuck at any point, just drop us a thread in the LISP forum :thumbsup:

Lee

If there is anything that may not be covered by AfraLISP.net, check out Jeffery Sanders site (just google "Jeffery Sanders LISP") - there is a ton of info there also.

And if you are stuck at any point, just drop us a thread in the LISP forum :thumbsup:

Lee

Thanks Lee will do.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
What is the ability of translating AfraLisp tutorials to my native language?

Well, I'm not able to do this myself - I have neither the time or the language skills but if you'd like to have a go, I'm happy to host the result.