How to choose the layout size

Thorncliff2006

Hello,

my drawing is 594x841mm. but I want to set my layout size a little bit larger, for example 665x870mm (which I received this drawings from others). but i cannot find how to set it up. the one size i can choose is ISO A0 (594x841).

is there any way i can change the layout size?

thanks.

Click the Properties button next to your Printer/Plotter name on your layout manager Modify dialog. You can make your layout any size you like in User Defined Paper Sizes & Calibration. The caveat is that your plotter driver and the final media have to be able to handle it.

Click the Properties button next to your Printer/Plotter name on your layout manager Modify dialog. You can make your layout any size you like in User Defined Paper Sizes & Calibration. The caveat is that your plotter driver and the final media have to be able to handle it.

thanks. I tried. Customer paper size is not active. I can only click modify standard paper size. that can reduce or increase the margin, but cannot change the standard paper size.

thanks. I tried. Customer paper size is not active. I can only click modify standard paper size. that can reduce or increase the margin, but cannot change the standard paper size.

Then you're probably not using a "plotter" that can handle custom paper sizes, kinda like mine that only does 8 1/2 x 11.

Of course you could always use the Dwg to PDF.pc3. Then you can make the paper any size you want, and pay a couple dollars to get it printed.