I wonder does anyone like pirated software?

Derrick022

Many people would like to use pirated software not only because is free. I've seen some reasons from here: http://forum.ucpro.my/thread-90628-1-1.html Sometimes is the software itself that drives people to go for pirated software. According to me, there are open source anyway--many free software. I think in future, fewer and fewer people will use pirated software.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• f700es

• ReMark

• Derrick022

• Jack_O'neill

Top Posters In This Topic

Many if not all AutoDesk products as well as Microsoft products are pirated in China. It is a known fact. If you don't believe me then give the people over at AutoDesk a call. They will enlighten you.

When someone starts talking about pirated software I immediately get suspicious. If you don't use it and furthermore, do not advocate its use, then I have no personal beef with you.

As for things that may have been developed in China being pirated elsewhere then I have the same feelings. It's still wrong no matter who is doing it or where they live.

It's known to all that much of technology in the world are originated from China, should I say that the these countries are theft? Why do you give some examples what things do China steal from you?

Gonna have to correct you on that one. Most of the world's technology is made in China not developed in China. China gets the manufacturing since it has very low labor costs. One simply needs to look at the Foxconn factory for a classic example of this. The technology is developed else where and mostly from "Silicon Valley".

I think the "west" stole the idea behind gunpowder, silk, paper, fireworks and paper money from China. On behalf of my stupid ancestors I apologize. I'd make them give it all back but its too late. Wait...China is getting the paper money back in the form of the growing trade deficient between our two countries. Smart people those Chinese. Let the economy do for them what would have taken a very large army and navy to do. Side benefit...no destroyed cities. We can go to work immediately repaying our debts.

Oh I am not saying China has not been important in the human development, they have. They seem to be a proud and intelligent people.

I hate to see working/living conditions in there current state and hope things improve there very soon.