Blocks-Dynamic

MemberX

I wanted to know about Blocks which are predefined in tool pallets.If I want to change height of door in section drawing (aluminium door) as 2.1 m how can I change it.

I used block editor but it changes by scale factor not exactly 2.1.How can I change it to 2.1 m?

Also I wanted to now how to make tiles in hatch for drawing in section as it is not predefined in hatch.How can I make it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MemberX

• ReMark

• SLW210

• nestly

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you referring to Dynamic Blocks?

I wouldn't waste the time to create a hatch pattern for floor tiles shown in section. Use one of the hatch patterns that comes with AutoCAD.

I am using those blue arrows but it is not reducing beyond 12 in height and width.

I wanted to post my drawing but I don't know why I'm not getting option of images to be browse from computer it only available for http/

I have earlier posted my drawing through computer.

Open in the Block Editor>Select "Window Height">Right-Click>Properties>Value Set>Dist Value List>Click in window and select the button [...] it will open a dialog box.

You deleted everything.

NO ,there are so many constraint bars..I have hide all constraints .AS soon as I change height to 2 m Only the outer line of door changes to 2m.Rest of the thing remain on same position.

Also I want to know where is section line which I required in plan to show the section name.line with arrows both side,I checked in pallet ..leder but it has only one direction arrow.

You do not require a section callout symbol with an arrow at both ends. As long as you have the "flag" (solid rectangular box) on one end and the arrow on the other it is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness.

The guy at Autodesk that created that dynamic block should be fired. It needs two stretch parameters and one flip, the rest is utter nonsense.

Dynblockhell.jpg

It is a bit overkill, though probably to demonstrate constraints.

It is all irrevelent to the OPs question. Select "Width">Right-Click>Properties>Value Set>Dist Value List>Click in window and select the button [...] it will open a dialog box and adjust.

P.S.

That's why I create my own from scratch.

It is a bit overkill, though probably to demonstrate constraints.

It is all irrevelent to the OPs question. Select "Width">Right-Click>Properties>Value Set>Dist Value List>Click in window and select the button [...] it will open a dialog box and adjust.

P.S.

That's why I create my own from scratch.

there is no such option showing value set? in properties.Please halp

Select "Width">Right-Click>Properties>Value Set>Dist Value List>Click in window and select the button [...] it will open a dialog box and adjust.

I have it here. Are you selecting the correct parameter?