How to bend on an arc?

Ardalee

I am drawing a locking washer much like this...

55-025B.jpg

The lock washer that I am creating is much more detailed than this. I have tried revolving then cutting out the slots, but it does not give the true shape. I really need to "BEND" the fingers from a flat version of the washer.

I can make a bend on a line by using the "Bend Part" tool and selecting a base line. But how can I make a "Bend Part" using a circle or arc as my base line?

Due to my company policy, I am not allowed to upload anything to forums. I did try to create a Cut Across Bend but it would not allow me to do so. I created a revolved part that was uncut. I tried to project a flat pattern but it would not allow me to select the sides that I needed. Is there another way?

Is there another way?

Yes.

Have your company take the more expensive approach of hiring me to come on-site and show you a technique that will work.

Where are you located.