stormwater linetype

zeinah

Hello,

i need to create this linetype for stormwater pipes( please see attachment). anyone can help please??

is it a special linetype or a block or ... ???

HELP!!!:)

thanks.

PastedGraphic-1.jpeg

The OP is interested in the top most line not the two below it. I know because the OP posted a verbal description of the linetype at another CAD forum.

Have you tried using a multi-line? This looks like it is comprised of 3 lines (2-continuous either side of a width adjusted polyline). You could mimic this with the three lines, simply offsetting the centerline and changing the ltype to continuous and the width to 0.

I do this using a line type that is equal spacing the gap is the same as the drawn length, then just PE and enter width as pipe dia then just linetype scale and make dashed 2.4m and you can count up how many pipes needed yes you add two continuous lines to outside a lisp makes easier.

here the linetype

*EQUAL100,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A,3.00,-3.00

I still think it is possible to make the desired linetype using the MKSHAPE and MKLTYPE commands found in Express Tools. May take a little experimentation but consider it a course in expanding your knowledge.

Have you tried using a multi-line? This looks like it is comprised of 3 lines (2-continuous either side of a width adjusted polyline). You could mimic this with the three lines, simply offsetting the centerline and changing the ltype to continuous and the width to 0.

That is how I have always seen it done when using that line style.