Revit Sub-forums?

tzframpton

Now that I've been getting very familiar with the Revit platforms in the past six months to a year, I've noticed that all three Revit programs are very different from each other. I was wondering if there is a possibility of dividing the Revit forum to their proper sub-forums for Architecture, Structure, and MEP?

Any thoughts?

The reason I raise the issue is because there are things in each Revit program that are specific only to that particular version. For instance, duct connectors, or the Systems Browser, those are things you'll only find in MEP. It helps distinguish the versions a bit, more organizational for future newcomers who need to search something, etc.

OK, that's done. The Revit forums haven't been that popular but I'm hoping this will change as people make the transition from AutoCAD. I've moved the most obvious recent articles to the relevant forums to get things going.

Awesome, that looks really good the way you set it up. I think it'll catch more exponential attention now that you've added those sub forums with the SEO for the site. Thanks for the quick response and setup. I still say this is the most well-organized CAD message board site on the web.

:)