Help-Repeating the Offset command

Excalibur Shane

This is thefirst time I have used a forum. Please excuse any breaches of any rules youabide by. I have a Basic understanding of how AutoCAD 2011 works. I have placedmy own Origin in the centre of the screen. I am constantly using construction lines from this origin using theoffset command with various offset lengths. What I am trying to achieve is toenter a numeric value and press enter on a continuous cycle. Without Selectingconstruction line, Offset, Distance, Select Line, Select side. I have triedusing Macro and CUI in the manage tab without success. I understand theconcept, but lack the knowledge to succeed. I have a nose bleed fromcontinuously hitting a wall. If someone out there will save me from thisfrustration. I would appreciate it.

What I am trying to achieve is toenter a numeric value and press enter on a continuous cycle. Without Selectingconstruction line, Offset, Distance, Select Line, Select side.

Offset with the "Through" and "Multiple" option using OSNAP/Polar tracking

or perhaps the COPY command with Ortho or Polar tracking may serve you better than Offset

This is thefirst time I have used a forum. Please excuse.....

In the future you might consider a more descriptive thread title - it helps others in Search ing for solutions.

Maybe, "How do I do multiple offsets?"