How to Change Data from excel became plot in autocad automatically

please anyone help me, i haved data with in excel with formatting text, i want in autocad automaticly became plot, with format same as with the picture above ...

from excel where is the data will input manually

62038220.jpg

and then in autocad will automatic became ...

31629060.jpg

thanks before for the answer ...

sorry my english is bad .... :oops:

There are numerous threads about links between Excel and Autocad (I haven't done it myself in some time, OLEs and Tables come to mind), some very recent, take a look at those. You can find some of them at the bottom of this page under Similar Threads.

Do you want to just import the excel data into AutoCad, or do you also then want AutoCad to automatically draw the profile as well?

There are numerous threads about links between Excel and Autocad (I haven't done it myself in some time, OLEs and Tables come to mind), some very recent, take a look at those. You can find some of them at the bottom of this page under Similar Threads.

thanks for the answer, that nice ... :D

Do you want to just import the excel data into AutoCad, or do you also then want AutoCad to automatically draw the profile as well?

exactly, data from excel is manual input, i dont know what the program, maybe autolips or vba , but in autocad will automatically draw as well the picture above .

i have list of program in autolips, similar but not same, maybe there anyone can edit or explain what the function of this listing each other .. thanks before ...

http://www.ziddu.com/download/10272619/cros-sit.rar.html

• 3 weeks later...