Pickfirst disabled by acad.lsp

delfuego

Hi could someone help me I have a very small understanding of lisping but i do use a acad lisp file which i set up some time ago. this problem i have had for some time and is very annoying. I'm having a problem where if the ACAD.LSP file is loaded my pickfirst is disabled is there a particular line in my lisp that could be causing it to disable?;)

Pickfirst shows as being set to 1

Pickadd is 1

it has nothing to do with the variables it only happens when the lisp file loads

Did you open your acad.lsp file and see where the change is being made?

I think you need to add a line that reads something like (setvar "pickfirst" 1) but I'm not 100% positive.

I don't think it is your extensive acad.lsp file that is the source of the problem. Way down very nearly at the bottom of your file is the same line I mentioned above.

Are you using any custom lisp files not included as part of acad.lsp?

Do you also have an acaddoc.lsp file? If it exists, and is in your search path, it's loaded after acad.lisp.

How about other lisps being loaded by the Startup Suite? (APPLOAD)

Hi Nestly,

I have been going through the process of opening up all of the lisps linked via my acad.lsp and removing commands that are no longer required as the acad lisp has been altered over a period of near 15 years. I just deleted all links to the acad.lsp to see what would happen and somehow autocad is still loading it. Is it possible the acaddoc.lsp might have imported from my acad.lsp file?

acad2012doc.lsp

These are the lisp files I'm aware of in 2012 that get loaded (assuming they exist in the first place).

acad2012.lsp

acad.lsp

acad2012doc.lsp

acaddoc.lsp

Have you checked your Startup Suite too?