+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Newbie
    Using
    Civil 3D 2010

Default How to improve traffic to our children school education website www.makemegenius.com

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

Would be happy to receive support & suggestions on improving traffic.We are a group of children who are trying to provide resources to all school going children by providing free resources .All school subjects have been converted into videos,but in last 2 months ,our average visitors are not going beyond 500/day.So any suggestion, please keep in mind we're 6th & 7th grade students ,so please don't use technical heavy words while suggesting something.Thanks in advance to all experts.

Using
    AutoCAD 2013
    At the confluence of worthlessness & invaluability

You might investigate whether KHAN ACADEMY posts any links to other learning sites. My guess is they have their plate full teaching so many other subjects, that they might be able to send you a fair amount of traffic. For anyone who is unfamiliar with Khan Academy I would strongly suggest clicking on this link to experience the greatest innovation to 'virtual' education, and just plain education period, in the history of mankind.

http://www.khanacademy.org/about
    Attached Images
    Volume and repetition do not validate opinions forged in the absence of thought.

Using
    AutoCAD 2011

actually brother ypour message is one of the most important message for me. Cause I have got a education website but did not get the how to increase the traffic but from your post I have learned some tips. Thank you for your information brother

Using
    AutoCAD 2013
    At the confluence of worthlessness & invaluability

Quote Originally Posted by mor424mont View Post
    actually brother ypour message is one of the most important message for me. Cause I have got a education website but did not get the how to increase the traffic but from your post I have learned some tips. Thank you for your information brother
    Glad to be of assistance.
    There is certainly much to be learned from and by the example of KHAN ACADEMY.
    Volume and repetition do not validate opinions forged in the absence of thought.

Forum Newbie
    Using
    Revit Structure 2012

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

I think social engagement would be fantastic idea to earn traffic at website I always follow twitter and create relevant followers believe me this trick give me 6 time better traffic for my website