Loosing unwrap UVW cordinates

nowikovs12

Hello everyone,

I have run into this problem that I would like to resolve. Problem is that when I apply map coordinates using the unwrap UVW modifier, on my object, I seam to loose these coordinates when I exit UV editor, click on Edit Poly and click on polygon. I checked on Google, and I found that the best thing before continuing editing the object is to collapse the stack, to make sure that the coordinates are preserved. This is not ideal for me, as there are other modifiers applied that I would like to use, is this the only way to keep the coordinates, or is there another way to it?

I look forward to your replys, thank you, all the best

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Cad64, I haven't found another way around this, the one way that did work for me, but may not work for different models and settings, is just to cut the modifier out from the list, and then paste it back. Worked for me, but I will keep in mind the tip, to apply unwrap UVW once I have actually finished modeling. :)