Structural Housing of Electrical panel

lulumara

Hi , needs some help. If ever you have samples of structural housing such roofing and walls panels in pdf or anything just to build a Structural house. Just for reference only what I'm looking for,I 'll appreciate it thanks.

Your thread title doesn't agree with what you wrote in the body of your post.

You can find examples of architectural drawings here...http://www.andysbestcad.com/architectural.htm

I've tried to get the OP to clarify what exactly he is asking about. Although the thread title says "Electrical panel" the body of the thread says this:

"If ever you have samples of structural housing such roofing and walls panels..."

The website I provided the link to previously has full house section details as well as wall section details.

Edited by ReMark

Let's assume for a moment you really do want to see a CAD drawing of a residential load center (electrical panel). OK...you go find a website like Schneider Electric and look in the technical library at their residential parts catalog. Find a load center. For example, model QO130M150 (Qo Load Center General Purpose NEMA Type 1 Enclosure Indoor). Plug this number into the search box for 2D drawings and up pops a windows asking you if you want that in DWF, DWG, DXF or PDF format. You can elect to view online or download. Some products even come in 3D. Product specifications, certifications and trip curves are available as well.

Do you need me to provide you with a link or do you think you can find Schneider Electric on your own? Ah, what the heck....

http://products.schneider-electric.us/support/technical-library/?event=detail&oid=090089268008ba54

I've tried to get the OP to clarify what exactly he is asking about. Although the thread title says "Electrical panel" the body of the thread says this:

"If ever you have samples of structural housing such roofing and walls panels..."

The website I provided the link to previously has full house section details as well as wall section details.

I'm thinking the OP may be talking about what we call a Power House down here in the south. The building/shed/container in an electrical substation that houses all the communication, meters and etc. :?

I'm thinking the OP may be talking about what we call a Power House down here in the south. The building/shed/container in an electrical substation that houses all the communication, meters and etc. :?

You are right , I need a house for Electrical panel as structural. Thanks to all who responded. I'll take a look at it. It 's a great forum with a Big help , Again Thank you.

Remark you great guy thanks again. I will take a look at it.

I'm not so great as I failed in both attempts to provide you with what you were looking for. I don't know if the Schneider Electric website has a CAD drawing of an electrical utility building or shed.