• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paisis123

• ReMark

• randy3081

• chloe2012

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I do not have drawings for that particular project. First I've heard of it too. Can you post the PDF file of the instructions?

I would like to look at it too, I got a 98% on that project, so im curius as to see how you are going about on completing it

I cannot post it due to lack of scanning capabilities at the moment, but paisis could you post your drawing so that i could take a look at it. I am a little confused and have yet to hear back from the instructor.

Thanks

8)

Sure, I have an Archive of the projects. If i cannot find it, i can answer questions or doubts that you have.

Most Likely i will have it around 5-7, as that's when i get home from work

thanks for your effort in helping me paisis. it is greatly appreciated. this is my final drawing to complete so i can start my job search, so the anxiety is setting in.

thanks again!

thanks for your effort in helping me paisis. it is greatly appreciated. this is my final drawing to complete so i can start my job search, so the anxiety is setting in.

thanks again!

ThIs Is the Algorithm

I have the original DWG file, but i cant give you the "answers" par say.

thus i shall give you the JPG. for a reference.

NCA.jpg

thanks again for the help and taking the time out of your day to assist me! How long ago did you finish the program at pf? Was it difficult to obtain a job?

it was 2 months ago that i finished. and 2 weeks so far at my new job.

Just be yourself and be well versed in XREFs/ Design standards/ and blocks. Also know what f1 to f5 does. And that's how i got my interview

Its not difficult to obtain a job, i was lucky enough to get the job on my first interview. (Cause I'm Awesome!)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am almost finished with the drawing, just have a few questions which is why I wanted the picture. I am not sure what to put above the range. Do I need a symbol or just " Vent to outside air" and label the range hood?

The refrigerator, washer and dryer get 220 outlets? the circle with 3 lines through it and 220 subscript so to speak?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Unfortunately I do not have access to those drawings.

The range may or may not have a vent that goes to the outside. It may just have a hood with a fan and light in it.

I've never had a refrigerator that required a 220 outlet. An electric range might but on the other hand a gas range would not. An electric dryer would require a 220 outlet; a gas one would not. All the washers we've had did not require 220 either.

the instructions are "Above the range is a hood with a light and fan. Include the instructions VENT TO OUTSIDE AIR along with a note indicating this range hood." Not sure how to represent this still.

Elsewhere it says to place 220volts where necessary. I have not put any so was just curious if these appliances needed them. They did not specify whether it was electric or gas for the dryer, so I would assume electric and put a 220 volt outlet I suppose.

It's your house use a gas range and dryer if you want. Just label it as such. Your instructor should know that they do not require 220 volt. If he doesn't then he should not be grading you.

Re: the range and vent. Sounds like you could cover this with a note. If you want to go the extra mile then draw a vent pipe to the outside wall and put an appropriate rain cover with integral insect screen over the end of it.

You can find details for all this with a simple Internet search. Same goes for appliance specs.

• 2 weeks later...

Any luck with the drawings? I have the originals files if you ever need them for a reference. i make them into a PDF or JPEG.

• 1 year later...