Attribute Text - Multiple sizes in Block

I am a new user to the forum, so Hello!

We have a client whom insists on 1/8" text and my blocks are all sized for 3/32". What I wanted to do is create two visibility states for the block. One using the 1/8" text and one using the 3/32" and be able to switch between them. I can get the border of the tag to work, but the text doesn't switch sizes.

Is this even possible? Is there a better way to deal with all my tags and needing to have two different versions of them? (Tags such as fixture tags, note tags, etc...)

Thanks!

I don't know about current releases but on 2008 attributes and visibility states did not work well (certainly not logically) together.

I have never used the but can you use annotative attributes or a scale action on the block?

I have never set up any of the parameter, action items since the firm I worked at previously had "people" that set up all tools. So this is all new to me. Very cool though. Thanks Pascal for posting your example, a dwg is worth a thousand words! I was able to go into it, see how the thing worked, and mimic it in my block. Works good, and will get the job done without having two sets of standard blocks for different clients....

Thanks Again Both of you!