• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Klariya

• samjealsha

• langthangnhe

Samjealsha: Re: "Friends" request.

F.Y.I.

If I do not know you personally, professionally, or by way of your involvement here at CADTutor over a period of time, I will not honor your request. It's nothing personal but I like to get to know someone before granting the privilege. It is not enough just for us to exchange greetings when you introduce yourself upon becoming a forum member. I want to see that you are involved in our community and not just here for a quick fix. No offense intended. That's just the way it is. Please stay and contribute to the best of your ability. Thanks.

ReMark

metric sample files would be great...:)

I have sent you several emails with zip files attached. This covers about 98% of the material.

I have sent you several emails with zip files attached. This covers about 98% of the material.

Received the files. Thanks a lot ReMark I really appreciate it, you're such a big help. I'll try my best to contribute to this community.

Do you know what exactly are the remaining 2% missing from the sample files in chapter 23?

You really are the man! Regards:D

I did take a look at a few of them and some are images that could be used as materials while some look like images that could be used just as they are in a rendered scene. One example is the front end of a car while another example is of a family of four.

It's ok, I don't mind not having those files as long as they are not dwg files that will be used in starting an exercise. thanks again for the reply.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Now I try to study MEP CAD 2010 from "Mastering AutoCAD MEp 2010" but missing Sample files. Could you please help me to get those files ?

Thank you very much all.

Isn't there a url in the book for getting the files electronically?

Something like this link for 2013

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118174070,descCd-DOWNLOAD.html

if not,

isn't there some free Autodesk program that will convert 2013 files to 2010 version? DWG TrueView or something like that?

I would guess the same thing for MEP....

• 2 years later...

I might be able to email about 98% of the files but I'd have to break them into blocks of chapters. I'd need your email address. Type it out like this:

m y e m a i l a d d r e s s AT h o t m a i l DOT c o m

It won't be immediate.

You could inquire about the availability of the tutorial files by contacting Wiley Product Technical Support at http://sybex.custhelp.com.