sample files from George Omura Mastering AutoCAD 2010

Hi!

Is there anyone who have all the drawings in metric mesures correctly drawn?

Those are drawings that need to be drawn while reading book

Thank you

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Klariya

• samjealsha

• langthangnhe

As I recall that was a DVD not a CD. Not sure at the moment how many tutorial files were on it. Are you looking for all or some?

yes, it can be found on dvd but I don't have it, I just got book from a fellow worker. There's a lot of files and it would be best if I got them all of course...:)

There were 30 chapters in the book and tutorial files to go with each. I might be able to help you. Where are you located?

that is correct, but some of drawings are used couple of times so they are almoust same as the first one in chapter. I am from Croatia :D

I really don't have the time to go through each folder and cull out the metric files. Sorry.

Croatia? And how did you expect me to get these files to you?

Ok no problem, I'l search elsewhere. These files are not so big and it could be sent by email since can't upload somewhere

Yes, they could be sent by email but you really don't expect someone to sit there and find metric-specific files do you?

of course not, no need to search if you have drew all the samples in imperial or metric measures youst zip it and send...no big deal

I did not receive your email yet. When you will send files?

That's because I did not send you one.......................................................................yet.

Try to show some patience please.

Update.

The Projects folder contained 100MB of files. Zipped the folder but it is still 45MB.

Update.

File has been sent at 10:55 a.m. EDST

Microsoft Exchange did not like the file size and would not send the file on through.

Edited by ReMark

Not so fast. One of the files still did not go through as it was 22MB. I'll have to break it down further but it won't be today.

• 1 month later...

I also have the same problem, I need the sample files too.

I really want to learn autocad and this book Mastering AutoCad 2010 by George Omura helps a lot to beginners like me but the sample files are missing.

email: *******************

I wish you could also help me.

Edited by samjealsha