Plotting 17 x 22 Titleblock on 22 x 34 paper problem

acad2012

I too have been known to plot 18x24 drawings to 24x36 size paper but I do not necessarily find it advantageous or desirable to fill the entire sheet. I just center the smaller drawing within its confines.

You have set your course of action therefore it is now time for you to steer that course the best you know how.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• acad2012

• rkent

• CyberAngel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am trying to plot out multiple drawings at the same size. Some are on 17 x 22 title blocks and some on 22 x 34. Rather than changing each drawing's titleblock which would take hours to do, I have been trying to plot to a bigger piece of paper and keeping the original size intact.

I would try creating a .pc3 file for your T770 plotter, then try that for your plotting. You can use PLOTTERMANAGER command to open the folder, use the wizard to create one. Be sure and go through the calibration in there as well. When through, go back to plot and point to the new file you just created, it will show in the list.