Getting custom linetypes to face out on a closed polyline

This is my first time posting on the forum, but i have gone to the forum a number of times to find answers to questions, but this time I can't find a solution to my problem. I am a landscape architect, and am trying to use bushy linetypes to delineate blobs of mass plantings. I created my custom line types, and tweaked them to the point where they look the way i want, but whenever i have a curve the line type faces in not outside the closed polyline. all of my shapes are closed poly lines, and i need the linetype to face out other wise it looks weird. I am attaching a picture the strait line to the right is the way that it is supposed to look, but in the circle you can see how the points are all facing in to the middle of the circle any ideas? reversing the direction dose nothing, and using a or u in the place of r in the linetype shape code doesn't work either below is the line types code and image. PLEASE HELP!

*Curveypines, Curvey zigzag

A,.0001,-0.0,[a,curvya.shx,s=.01,r=0.0,x=0,y=0],-.25,[b,curvyb.shx,s=.01,r=0.0,x=0,y=0],-0.0,[a,curvya.shx,s=.015,r=0.0,x=0,y=0],-.355,[b,curvyb.shx,s=.015,r=0.0,x=0,y=0],-0.0

Screen shot 2012-03-07 at 4.30.48 PM.jpg

2 soloutions

Remake the line type as curves out instead of in, curvein curveout

Try explode pline reverse first line line should point in correct direction now PE and re join pline.

At times have had to add a dummy line at start in correct direction PE join then trim line off.

There was some other posts for text in linetypes upside down but they were like a year ago and can not remember soloution will try to find.

2010 has the REVERSE command, which will "flip" upside-down text in linetypes... seems like it should work for irregular linetypes as well, but I've never tried it.

Never mind I had to go into PEDIT and turn on the Ltype gen. Once I turned that on it pointed out. I don't know if it is only a feature with AutoCAD 2011, but it is a life/time saver! Thanks for your help.