table not showing or plotting for just one 2004 user?

DANIEL

I have a co-worker who created some table in some drawings using autocad 2007 electrical. I have two other co-workers both using autocad 2004, one can view, edit and plot the tables while the other can not. Any help in trouble shooting for this user would be greatly appreciated.

I forget how to check those, where do i check it and if there not installed will he have to do a reinstall or can they be installed seperately some how?

thanks, I've done some research on enablers but can't find anything that leads me to believe there the culprit since I have another 2004 user that can view and print the tables just fine.

SLW beat me to it. I got lazy when I got home. Grabbed a beer and forgot all about it.:facepalm:

But it's not even Wednesday yet Mark, Friday is a few days off yet. :)

Not only did I set my clocks ahead this weekend I set the week ahead too (by just a few days....).:shock::D

What can I say? I'm just a lazy bum. Must be the warm weather.