Web design tool

Jack325

My best friend is a professional web programmer. He says programs like Dreamweaver are the biggest handicap in coding a website. He also says if someone's going to go to that much trouble, might as well just use some type of freebie Content Management System like Wordpress or something similar.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok, First you need draw your website for this i recommend use Photoshop and Fireworks.

you use Photoshop:90%,I like Photoshop because you can use to many things.Example the Menu Navigator,TOP,effects...

Fireworks:10% this software have some nice tools to work in your layout.

Ok after you done with your Project now you need work with HTML and CSS is the basic for Web Designer.

I recommend DreamWeaver,ok one guy said

Dreamweaver is more suitable to someone who is not familiar with code and Notepad++ is the opposite.

Ok I disagree.

You can be very familiar with the code but i like dreamweaver because he show the codes and is better to accelerate the process you work more fast i never used notepad++ maybe he show the code to but not have the Design preview and stuffs like that but i like because u can se the design u can use the quick properties to modify the background color and font color,font type ...

I prefer is better to see if you do some wrong work u just click where and modify the cody dont need try find is more fast,but this depend to the person.

you can use Dreamweaver and Notepad++ and see what you like more.

Is this,Good Lucky!

I hope i have helped you!

Frederico it is very nice that you want to help others, and really none of my business.

Don't you have cad assignments stacking up on your desk, with forum members reasonably engaged, hoping to be able

to help you understand and complete them?

If you are familiar with and a fan of using the QUICK PROPERTIES palette in DREAMWEAVER, then you will be

very happy to learn that you can also use it in AUTOCAD to change many of the properties of most entities. :)

Frederico it is very nice that you want to help others, and really none of my business.

Don't you have cad assignments stacking up on your desk, with forum members reasonably engaged, hoping to be able

to help you understand and complete them?

If you are familiar with and a fan of using the QUICK PROPERTIES palette in DREAMWEAVER, then you will be

very happy to learn that you can also use it in AUTOCAD to change many of the properties of most entities. :)

Yes,Thanks.

This sounds good! ^^.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Will advice you to use dreamweaver because it will enable you with both HTML as well as code view in the same window. There are many other options like you have to just drag and drop things, no need to write the html code for everything.

• 6 months later...

Micro Dreamweaver it is a editing tool don't use it for design. if you need to create fresh design you have option that use Adobe Photoshop flash and CSS 3. design field is also very difficult because it's your own imagination what you think and what you want. Just successful people are they think different and do with a new aim.

Micro Dreamweaver it is a editing tool don't use it for design. if you need to create fresh design you have option that use Adobe Photoshop flash and CSS 3. design field is also very difficult because it's your own imagination what you think and what you want. Just successful people are they think different and do with a new aim.

ku-medium.jpg

All I could come with on this :(

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...