Lines missing in pdf

woodworks

I have a drawing that I converted to pdf for a client and there are a few lines missing that appear in the drawing. Here is screenshot of pdf and also a screenshot of drawing that clearly shows the lines in corners. Does anyone have an idea why this happens? HIDEPRECISION set to 1 didn't help and all objects are on same layer.

garage.jpg

PDF.jpg

Edited by woodworks

are you plotting to PDF? By using the the plot command? Also what version of Adode are you converting to? I have issues with plotting out of 2011 and 2012 to Adobe 9 and Adobe 10, the drawings appear washed out. The only thing that I found to do, it save it to a 2007 DWG file, open in in Autocad 2009 and then plot to PDF, then it will look normal.

Not sure what else to tell you. Hope you get it fixed up.

I tried using dwg to pdf plot window from my model and that worked. This morning changed viewport setting to Legacy Hidden and that was it. Never would have looked for that menu. Thanks

You have forgotten more than I will ever know