Sweep Profile..

nidhi singhania

Maybe its time to upgrade rather than looking for all these "plugins" which never seem to work with versions as old as yours.

Ok, but i did prefer to continue working with 2009 version , as of now.o:)

If you could suggest me with some site from where i can download Sweep Profile plugin, it would be nice.

Thank you.

:ouch:

Offcourse, i did..

But, there are various other set of plugin in the pack as well, which i dont want.

And, where to paste the files and all, is not written in there..

So, i was confused , so thought of asking in here.
:geek:

And you were expecting someone to separate out just the plugin you were looking for and post it somewhere?

How well do you know this program (3ds Max) if you do not know how to install a plugin?

Have you tried inquiring at a dedicated 3ds Max forum?

No, i am not looking for a person to separate this plugin for me. If i would have wanted this, then my post would have been very different from what it is, as of now.:glare:

I have not joined any other forum except for this, and here, we have a 3ds max category, isnt it!!!

So what is the fuss about!

No fuss...just trying to see what kind of effort you've put into this. I would recommend trying to find a dedicated 3ds Max forum since some of their members have probably dealt with/solved this problem already (assuming there is a way of doing so). There aren't anywhere near as many 3ds Max users here because first and foremost this is an AutoCAD Help site that just happens to have a 3ds Max subforum. Do you see what I'm getting at? When ones goes fishing they go where the best chance of catching a fish is going to be and it usually isn't in the puddle in their backyard.

Hmm.....

If this is what you actually meant, then i am sorry for my harsh words... (so were yours, according to me)

If members in here will not be able to help me, then i will surely have to join some 3ds max forum.

Thanks anyways...

What is the exact name of this plugin?

What version number are you looking for?

Where did you see it or hear about it?

Is this what you are referring to?

Sweep Profile

Script for a quick and convenient applying of profiles to shape with a modifier Sweep.

Included to Trackscripts pack with the 40 prepared to using architectural profiles.

Sweep Plugin, it is.

I came across this while searching for something in some 3ds max downloading site.

You did not answer all of my questions.

Well the one I found seems to be part of something called TrackScripts by K.Studio and does appear to be offered as a separate plugin in which case it appears it would be "all or nothing". Am I right?

Max 9SP2

Sweep Profile

Included with TrackScripts. Not a separate plugin.

Download TrackScripts here...http://3d-kstudio.com/download/

Best I can do. I'm going to go work on my motorcycle now. You have a good day. Bye.

When i saw your reply, there were just 2 questions...for which i have replied.

Anyways,answer to all your questions are as follows:

Sweep Plugin, is the name.

Any version compatible with max 2009 , would work for me.

I came across this plugin, while searching for something on some 3ds max site.

Yes, this is what i was talking about.

This is what i was talking about, in the very same site.

The download they are offering includes various other plugins as well, which i dont really want.

Hahahaha..... Happy working on your motorcycle....

A good day to you...

But, its 10:50 pm in India, now..

I would recommend trying to find a dedicated 3ds Max forum since some of their members have probably dealt with/solved this problem already (assuming there is a way of doing so). There aren't anywhere near as many 3ds Max users here because first and foremost this is an AutoCAD Help site that just happens to have a 3ds Max subforum. Do you see what I'm getting at? When ones goes fishing they go where the best chance of catching a fish is going to be and it usually isn't in the puddle in their backyard.

Why are you trying to chase members away from the forum? If anything, we need to bring more Max users in, not direct them away to another forum. :roll:

Nidhi, 'Sweep Profile' is a script. In order to use it, go to your "Maxscript" menu, select "Run Script" and then browse to the location where you saved the 'Sweep Profile' script. That's pretty much it. :)

I'm not chasing members away. I was merely suggesting that the OP broaden his search in his quest for any help and a site dedicated to nothing else but 3ds max users might be a viable alternative. The percentage of 3ds users to AutoCAD users here has to be pretty small by comparison.

• 2 years later...