AutoCad File Opening Unknown Error Message

khizer

Hello friends... its been 2 months i am suffering with this problem, i do not know where it came from and how it will go...

Whenever i try to open my dwg file it gives me an odd weird character messege seems like unknown characters... I took it light unless i got some new issues with it, it sometimes disables my commands like my line command will not work, my move command will work as a copy command...

I have uninstalled my AutoCad 2008 3 times but i am still unable to get rid off from this problem :x, Can anyone please tell me the solution...

A bunch of thanks in advance

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGE SO YOU BETTER GET THE IDEA

ERROR.jpg

This seems to be the dialog box of ALERT function, not an AutoCAD error message. Do you have some AutoLISP fuctions in your start-up?

Regards,

Mircea

Bro, I never used AutoLISP function yet infact i was planning to use but my all intentions are here now... Could you tell me what can i do because i tried to search a lot about this error but did not find around so i thought to post this thread :(

You're system may have been infected with the acad.vlx virus.

Do you get drawings from any outside sources?

Detect and Remove the Acad.vlx virus...http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13717811&linkID=9240617