circle

saile

Looks like we are the only ones interested in the problem.:o I think the OP gave up and went back to the drafting board using a circle template and a pencil.:lol:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Dadgad

• Dana W

• SuperCAD

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grab another cup of coffee and clear out the cobwebs. The OP does not mention anything about an ortho line looking slanted. That was the dream you had last night about something being crooked.

I just did thanks, I worked until about the time you usually give up on your beauty sleep, and if you search the forum you will find his other posting about a mysterious line problem. SLW2010 noted the similarity too on the other post. :wink:

Well like Samsung Monitor I had 23 inch and wide this makes your drawings such as circles makes like a ellipse so don't worry about it, it's the wide screen was the culprit.

Then your monitor is not set correctly either.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I am a little late to the party but this interested me for some reason and I am currently bored at work. I was wondering if this might have just been a need to REGEN?

Ya know, if you dip the monitor in boiling water, you can bend it concave (ish) enough to round out your circles. However, you then will have to apply a sticker to the bottom of it required by NHTSA. "Warning - Objects in monitor are further away than they appear."

Ya know, if you dip the monitor in boiling water, you can bend it concave (ish) enough to round out your circles. However, you then will have to apply a sticker to the bottom of it required by NHTSA. "Warning - Objects in monitor are further away than they appear."

The one caveat being that if you forget to unplug it before you do, your surviving kin may be left with the task of concavitating your monitor into conformity, after the funeral. :shock: :itsover: :beer: