Dimension variable on output sheet

sachez

I have a plan that has a building that has portions at 25 and 60 degrees. I have it dimensioned. When I xref it into my output sheet and rotate the drawing so that the portion on that output sheet is at 0 degrees (the architect want it this way so each section fits on a sheet with minimal number of sheets), it rotates my text so that it now reads from the left.

Is theer a systems variable that can be changed so that my di ensigns will read from the bottom or the right on these drawings?

I don't think so. If there is, I would so like to know about it. We deal with architects that do this type of thing a little too often. So much so that we stopped fixing it. It wouldn't be so bad if they rotated counter clockwise. There may be some things you can do to speed up the process but I think you've got to start figuring out you would like to go about fixing it.